Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spring 2011, Here I Come :D

For the Spring semester of 2011 I don’t have actual plans yet but I can say I have a few. My schedule is completely different so I plan on actually getting enough sleep and eating breakfast every day. I plan to stay on top of my game, making sure I have work done before its due. Getting everything finished and out of the way for every class is a number one goal. I plan to get more involved. I honestly don’t like the cold. I feel as though the cold weather is causing everybody to stay tucked inside their dorms or houses which are making the campus so boring! Maybe when it gets hot again people will be more motivated to find fun things to do, therefore making on-campus living a better place ((: I plan to up my GPA. I don’t want to get any grade lower than a C. I have to motivate myself more next semester then this one. Hopefully I have a job. I feel as though a having a job would be even more motivation more me. It’ll also force more responsibility on me because I’ll have to have everything I do nice and planned out, and then make sure it gets done at that time. Overall, I want to up my academic effort in the spring 2011 semester.     

No comments:

Post a Comment