Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Ill Miss ):

What I like about my INQ and ENG class is that we tend to agree on a lot of things. We all come from different backgrounds and different parts of CT, some not from CT but we always come together when its decision time. I feel as though we discuss a lot of the work that’s due between classes as a whole, we discuss schedules, registration. We help each other out with things that one person might not understand. I guess you could say we’re here for each other. I’ve made some cool friends in both of those classes. I feel as though everybody is unique in their own way. There’s one thing I like about each person. I like how we always helped each other out when someone didn’t have a topic for a paper, or when someone didn’t know what to write for a blog or where something is on campus that is due for a campus safari. The fact that everybody took the time to help each other out is what I love the most and it’s also what I’ll miss. Everybody in INQ and Eng are so silly too. Everybody has jokes and its funny because were up at 8am yawning, everybody is hungry or tired but we still manage to make each other laugh :D I love how we bonded instantly, people were shy but eventually were all like laughing and talking together about things, and that’s what I’m going to miss the most about INQ and ENG.  

No comments:

Post a Comment