Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In A Couple Years ...

In a couple years I can picture myself out of college, well graduated. I want to be a Psychologist so I’ll be working in an office. Maybe at this particular time in life I won’t have my own office so I’ll probably be working in someone else's office for the time being. I plan to have my own apartment, no kids, and one car. I plan to have a dog, one that doesn’t grow. I’ll have my friends, ones I met in high school and the one's I met in college. I plan to have my family beside me too. I won’t say everything will be perfect, but I hope things are ok with my life. Hopefully I'm not in debt or owe any money to anybody. I plan to have everything I couldn’t give myself as a teenager. The kind of person I am I have a lot of wants. I don't expect them to be filled right away, but I hope at some point it is filled. Maybe I’ll have a boyfriend or some type of male figure in my life. I hope my mom, dad, aunts, uncles and grandparents are doing ok. I expect that I will mature more and take things that much more seriously. I feel as though I mature easily, the type of person that lets experiences better her. Hopefully my life is on point. I hope everything is going good and is ok for me. To top off what I'm saying: I hope I have everything I've dreamed of and accomplished most of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment