Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving ((:

My mom and my aunt decided that both of them don’t need to cook so for thanksgiving my aunt cooked at her house. My mom did help though. She made some of the food like the fried chicken, the Mac n' cheese and the curry goat. She also made some of the desert like the cake and the cornbread. We had a lot of food and I had a lot to eat. Dinner started at 6pm - ish. All together we had fried chicken, curry goat, oxtail, stew peas, white rice, rice and peas, Mac n' cheese, stew chicken, fried fish, cornbread, chocolate cake, potato salad, and ham. I made a full plate because I was sooooo hungry and I brought home two plates full of food. After eating we all just sat around and watched some football game, I don’t know what game because I wasn’t watching it. I was on the computer taking some of my best friends’ music. Then me and my cousin sat around and talked about her party because she was having one the next day. That was fun by the way, she looked nice and so did I. Overall, I had a blast that day and that night I had a good sleep. The first picture is me and my best friend Tashseanna. The second is a picture of my cousin's blessing the food on Thanksgiving. The third is (left to right) me, the birthday girl Davia, my best friend Deka and her friends Shaneka. The fourth is me and Deka boogy-ing LOL  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment