Friday, October 8, 2010

Good Blogging (:

Honestly I don’t know what makes a good blog post. I don’t know anybody that blogs on the daily. I was never really into blogging and I don’t know anybody that’s into blogging so if I don’t answer this question properly I’m sorry. I’ll just go off of what I think. In my opinion a good blog post is very detailed. It should be something like writing a paper. An introduction, main ideas with supporting details and a conclusion. Anybody that reads it should automatically understand what it is about other than from reading the title. Say you are blogging about a movie review. You are supposed to talk about what made it a good movie and/or a bad movie. Everything you say you have to explain and back up. If I was writing a review and it was about Toy Story 3 I would say that movie is funny and very dramatic. I would say funny because of the part where Woody is escaping from the daycare with a kite and just before he lands the kite makes him fly up in the air. That part was funny to me. It was dramatic because towards the end when they were about to die, the fire was roaring and everybody was holding hands then the Martians came & rescued them. It was extremely dramatic. That would just be an example of how you should explain yourself. Overall I think a good blog is understandable and expresses its purpose vividly. You shouldn’t have a issue understanding.



1 comment:

  1. I thought you did a really good job answering the question. I also think that you being honest about not knowing how to answer made the blog post a good post. I loved the toy story example and it was really dramatic!! haha

    ReplyDelete