Friday, October 1, 2010

Indecisive.

At first the INQ Midterm Project was so confusing to me but after reading it multiple times, talking with classmates & with Ms. Guarino I understand it more. I know how I want to put it together & who I’ll interview I just don’t know what my topic is. I feel extremely indecisive because I either want to talk about multi-tasking or the intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation. I think both are nice topics I just don’t know what kind of questions to ask to make the topic is explained more. With multi-tasking my main question is: where is the line drawn for how much you can do at once when it comes to multi-tasking? & for motivation I was going to ask: how much of a want should you or can you have in order to do something whether you have to or want to? I think both re nice I just done know what other questions I can ask before I ask that question. I mean help me out here INQ class, what do you think would really bring any of these two topic’s out? I don’t really know but I’m going to think more about both & come to a conclusion before this day is over, then dedicate my Saturday to asking my few people the question & put my first draft project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment