Friday, October 8, 2010

My Major =)

My Major is Psychology. It took me a while to make this my final decision. As high school started I wanted to be a lawyer but I was told it’s a lot of school, time & money. That didn’t bother me as much but then I realized it is not something I would enjoy so I switched to wanting to be a doctor. I didn’t know what type of doctor yet. Sooner or later I was told being a doctor takes a lot of science & math. I dislike both those subject & I’m not good in either. I thought I could deal but then I realized almost everybody in my family does something that’s close to being a doctor or in the medical field so I switched again. Plus I realized I wouldn’t have fun in that field. It just wasn’t me. My senior year I realized how good I am with people, how good I am at helping people cope with life problems. Any type of problems, I was always the go to person. The person with the answer so then I said hey I could be a psychologist. That then was my final decision because I feel I can deal with people’s problems no matter how hard. I hate to see people stressed out or worried all the time. I always feel the need to help plus I always have fun so I said why not make it into a career. I don’t want to have a career I don’t find fun, so I switched to psychology & I’m sticking with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment