Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Adjustment

One obstacle I can say I had to adjust to & get over with is the fact that I have to blog! I have never blogged before & cud never see myself blogging. I find it so boring, pointless & a waste of time BUT this is college & I have to be mature about this. I just do what I have to & do my best in it. I make sure to give it a lot of detail so it doesn’t seem like I’m a slacker or don’t care because I do. I mean it’s cool that you get to make a profile, add pictures and things like that. The fact that I have to write it is what annoys me. I mean what’s the true point of blogging. You can compare it to Facebook because it’s a way to network but it’s different because Facebook is my choice ; whereas blogging I have to do. I never even know what to write about. The bad thing is I have a maximum amount of writing I have to do & I try my best to meet it. Other than blogging college is very acceptable. I like everything else about all my classes. I’m not being given a lot of work or work that I can’t do. The way that I face this obstacle is by just doing it. I mean it’s either that or fail this part of the homework which isn’t an option. I’m not the type to give up or just not do something because I don’t want to so I just blog & get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment