Monday, September 27, 2010

The SCSU Vs ACI Football Game (:

I attended the SCSU – ACI football game. It actually turned out really fun. I’ve never really attended a football game. I always go to basketball games so it was exciting. There are plenty of things I don’t know about football so half of the time I was asking questions. My friend Randall was telling me all about it. There was times when ACI made goals but didn’t get the points because of some type of something they did while running I guess. I don’t know I don’t remember what he said. All I remember is the ACI member at the goal with the ball, then upset because he didn’t get the points. It was fun cheering. We were stomping, cheering “SCSU!” screaming, it was fun. The cheerleaders were fun, so was the owl & the drum line. People have a lot of school spirit. This one guy was shirtless with bow’s (like they put on presents) on his chest & had face paint on. Another guy had on a green body suit from head to toe. It was funny & I thought it was cool of him to do, but I would never do it. I saw Oscar & his hair was blue. The football game was packed! It was loud, live & exciting. I actually loved it while I was there, but I didn’t stay for the whole game because I got tired, cold & had class the next morning. If I didn’t have class I would of stayed the whole game! Plus we won :D



1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun -- I wish you got a picture of Oscar with blue hair.

    ReplyDelete