Friday, September 3, 2010

College !! (:

"Inquiry?? I never even heard of that word." those were my first thoughts; like what is that class?? After careful explanation I realized it’s a mandatory class for all incoming freshman. As of right now I can’t really say it’s helpful because it’s only been a week o__O BUT my class is awesome! I've met & talked to everybody in my class & they all seem like wonderful people. It’s cool that everybody is outgoing ... well we all talk a lot because in the last two classes, a lot of talking took place. The game we played on the first day was cool. It like forced us to talk to each other which I didn’t mind. I turned to Nikki & said "Uhhhh favorite color??" As for Inquiry it’s an ok class so far, can’t really judge something I don’t know yet. The people are cool on the plus side =]


Defining college is like defining love. It has multiple meanings & everyone's opinion is always different. To me College is the other side of the door. The next step to your future. Once you’re in college you begin to shape your future with the decisions you make & the things you do. College is my guidance to my future. The big help I need to get where I want to go. Being is college is the direction to your major. For instance I want to be a psychologist so college is that thing I need to become one. The education, or smarts, I should have to become what I want. Academically being a student in college means waking up every morning and bringing myself to class, getting my class work & homework done, reading, studying; basically doing what I have to so I can succeed. Socially it helps me meet new people. Beginning College one might be shy. I think once in college you have to overcome that shyness. Personally it’s my step into adult hood. The time in life where I have to become a woman. Taking care of myself, making sure I stay on task & do what I have to do. Growing up (:

No comments:

Post a Comment