Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random [:

So I decided to blog about why I didn’t blog on time this week. I came home for the weekend. Friday night I had company for the whole day so I told myself ill do it Saturday night when I get home from the mall. I was thinking like there’s no way I’ll be home after 12am so I can do it when I get home, since I had no time to do it before. I ended up getting home after two am -__- I came to my room like great I didn’t blog & it’s after twelve, I’m screwed. It was already too late so I decided I would do it now. I started it at 10am, but I had to leave so I didn’t finish. Now I’m back in my dorm, finish up this blog. I obviously learned my lesson, never to put off what’s important for something that isn’t so important. I don’t know why I waited so long because I had a whole week, but I did & I regret it. Next time I know to do it & finish it so it’s out of the way & I don’t have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment