Friday, September 3, 2010

Those Fivee Things !

1) Determined

2) Music Is Life ♪ ♫ ♪

3) Love Money Happiness

4) Astrology Freak (:

5) Educated Mind

I would call myself determined because once I go after something I won’t stop until I get or accomplish it. I don’t like to give up, I get real determined. I also get serious with the things I do. My future for example I am very dedicated to my future. I will do what I have to so my future is bright. I take precautions on things I know could mess my future up. Music is something that keeps me together. Without music I don’t know what I will do. When I’m sad, down, crying, depressed, anything music always come through for me. It makes me feel better about a lot of situations. It’s the one thing that always understands me & can compare to how I feel. Love, money, & happiness. The three words I love! I love to love, I love the feeling. What more can I say? Money. I love money. Honestly it’s the other thing that keeps me motivated. The idea of money makes me happy. Knowing I have money keeps me happy. Happiness is needed in life. I do my best to stay happy. Astrology, I don’t know why but I love astrology. Comparing and contrasting birthdays; telling someone who they’re compatible with, things like that. Educated mind. I find myself educated with a want & need for more. I love to be educated. To me it’s fun being able to learn new things. People that think they know everything is a turn off. The ignorant mind is the one that doesn’t like to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment