Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Comfort Zonee (:

My place where i like to study is right in my nice warm room, on my nice soft comfy bed with my teddy bear Baby. He's my love, I love him sooo much <3 I always study with him next to me. I study in this spot because it's always quiet and its comfortable. I can have on my pajamas, blast me music loud and sit how I want. I can even make something to eat in this spot while studying, doing homework, writing notes or anything in that matter. When I'm ready to take a break to either go to the bathroom or get something to eat, or even to just relax a little from the intensity of doing so much work I can just push it over to the side for a few and relax. I like to multitask so I can even check text here and there or accept calls sometimes if I'm not too busy. Overall this is the spot where I get all of my work done, I'm very satisfied with this spot, it’s the most comfy for me. Other places I would probably take a book out for class and ready or take a few notes is in the Student Center in one of the cubby-like tables with my back turned towards the crowds. I get distracted easily when people and things around me are on the go so if my back is turned and I’m doing something simple I can do it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment