Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The "Mind Thinking" Class, Psychology =]

The one class that always has me moving is my Psychology 100 class. I have that class Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:10am to 9:00am. That early in the morning most of the time I'm tired and hungry. I sometimes do not have time to eat so I go to class and get food after. Anyways, I'm always sleepy but once I'm in that class and the Prefessor Lenny starts to talk I'm wide awake. He's literally makes that class extremely interesting. My major is Psychology so it interests me anyways but even if it wasnt I know I would be interested. Everything he talks about he has a story to help explain it or a simular example to help break down what he means. He show pictures, plays movies and uses his family, friends, neighbors and sometimes clients to help break down his purpose. I had that class today and I was really tired. The topic was sleep ironically and dreams. He asked the class who sleepwalks and I told him I sleep talk. He also talked about how not getting enough sleep can basically make you crazy. He gave us a bunch of sleeping disorders like Narcolepsy and some sleep facts like 20 Million people in the US have sleeping problems. He also discussed how not getting enough sleep is bad which I realized I need to be getting enough sleep. He explained dreams and how when babies start to cry or anything like that in their sleep it isnt a big deal. Overall I love that class. I would recommend it to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment