Saturday, November 6, 2010

Relieving Stress



Something that I did to relieve stress was going home. It’s crazy because I thought I wasn’t going to be able to go home but I actually did in the end. I like to come home because there is always something to do. Most of my friends come home too so we usually get together and find something to do. I also come home because I miss my family. My mom misses me and my little brother and I know they do and I miss them too so I come home to see them. Usually when I come home I’m either with my best friend Lala and my cousin Toya. We usually just drive around going to see other people or go from store to store or to the mall. My cousin has a baby so if we have her we just chill at my house. Sometimes I go to New Britain to chill with some more of my friends that live out there or they come to my house and we just relax. Every weekend its different because I may either be with my little cousin and my friend, with my best friends, with my mom and some family friends, with my cousin or at my other little cousins house. I always enjoy going home because to me it’s relaxing. I always have something to do but when I’m at school its nothing to do so I’m always bored. Sometimes I forget I have to blog and I forget! But I always end up doing it right on time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment