Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taking The Responsibility

So last night I had a party. Well it was more my little sitter’s sweet sixteen. I invited a few people because I birthday had just pasted and I was going to cut my cake with her. First off I got to the party late because I got my outfit ready at the last minute then when I got to the party I was really mad because I didn’t like the crowd. It was really packed. Most of the crowd was ok but the crowd to my right was just bad. I wanted them all to leave because I felt like something bad was going to happen and they were being too bad. I then went to find the friends I invited. I felt as though their safety was in my hands so I took that responsibility. These kids were dancing and next thing you know their getting ready to fight. Some of them were kicked out while the rest just left. I was happy because now I know the party will be good and it did because everybody felt more comfortable  so they were dancing and things like that then I hear that kids were outside shooting. I was like oh my god so my cousin grabs me and went towards the back. Once we got back their I grabbed all my friends and kept them together to make sure I can see them. Everything started to come to an end so I was like ok. They then started kicking everybody out the club. I made sure my friends stayed with me until the crowd goes out and clears. Their rides started coming slowly and I also told them to call me in 5 minutes after they left so I knew they were ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment